AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

How do I delete all products from Merchant Centre?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I've recently opened our Merchant Centre account and uploaded a couple of feeds manually via Google Sheets. I found that many of the products were being disapproved because I'd mistakenly uploaded the same product in different spreadsheets.

Anyway, we now have a much better single feed to upload so I've gone into my account and deleted all of the feeds. My issue is that even after a few hours the diagnostic graph is still showing all the products, even though I have deleted the feeds.

Does anyone know how I can start from fresh?

Thanks
Mark

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
September

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Diagnostics graph can take up to 30 days to update. Instead use Products > List for a more accurate update

To delete products from the feed, simply remove them from the spreadsheet and fetch a new copy in Google Merchant.

Do not start from fresh, simply fix current issues.

hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
September

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Diagnostics graph can take up to 30 days to update. Instead use Products > List for a more accurate update

To delete products from the feed, simply remove them from the spreadsheet and fetch a new copy in Google Merchant.

Do not start from fresh, simply fix current issues.

hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Emmanuel, but too late I'm afraid, I've already deleted the feeds so can't see anything when I go to Products > List