AdWords
3K members online now
3K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

How can I make the "Free Shipping" checkbox on Google Shopping search results actually work?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So, if I do a search for a product, which has matches from multiple stores, I can click the "Compare prices from 5+ stores" link which takes me to a page which lists all the sellers. At the top of the list of sellers are some checkboxes, "Free Shipping" and "Refurbished/Used". The "Refurbished/Used" button works, but the "Free Shipping" does not. When clicked it always shows "No matching stores". In my Merchant Center, the data properly shows $0 USD for shipping for qualifying items, but this does not seem to be reflected in the search results. In fact searching around I can not find any search results where "Free Shipping" does not return "No matching stores". Does this simply just not work or are merchants doing something wrong? This is on a desktop/laptop by the way, the mobile version does not appear to have those checkboxes.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Peter S
October 2016

How can I make the "Free Shipping" checkbox on Google Shopping search results actually work?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

After trying to figure this out for a week, I found the solution, so I will post it here in the event someone else has the same issue.  It turns out that when I searched Google.com for products Google was geo-locating me outside of the USA, when I fixed that the free shipping notices worked properly.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Peter S
October 2016

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

After trying to figure this out for a week, I found the solution, so I will post it here in the event someone else has the same issue.  It turns out that when I searched Google.com for products Google was geo-locating me outside of the USA, when I fixed that the free shipping notices worked properly.