AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

How can I change my Google Shopping Display Name?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have set up my google shopping, but how come the company display name is different from how I have it setup.

I have setup my company name as www.iJDMTOY.com, but it still displayed as store.ijdmtoy.com. I have included a picture showing this, can someone please point me out how to fix it. Thanks a lot!

Clip_38.jpg

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How can I change my Google Shopping Display Name?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
You can change your store name when you login to Google Merchant and under Settings you can find it by editing the details. Please not that the name must be the website name. For you I would recommend ijdmtoy.com
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

J M
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
J M
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there an update to this fix?  I changed my business name and it's still showing up in all my ads as the old name.  

I unlinked my merchant account from adwords and from my store, made the name change, re-added the feed, to both but my old store name is still showing in ads...

Can you help out with this?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

If you have changed your display name and you have waited at least a week and nothing has changed. Than contact Google directly here : https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/7218750

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

J M
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
J M
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thanks! it took 2 days but it finally changed