AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Hide price of products in google feed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Is there a way to hide the price from showing in the Google Feed? Is that against the rules? On our website, we want to have the price hidden for some items and the price would show up in the cart but we would also like to hide the price in google shopping. 

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Alyssa

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Hide price of products in google feed

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
All prices must be visible on the landing page, you can't do any ip based or country based modifications.

Basically what you are doing is deceiving the client based on Google's Policy
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Alyssa,

I am assuming that this is for Minimum Advertised Price rules? If so, the price you would show in your feed would have to be the MAP price.

On your product page, if the price in cart is indeed LOWER than the advertised MAP price, then the product page has to clearly explain this for the feed to be allowed to run. But it is a grey area, and I think Google reviews MAP situations on a case by case basis.

Regards,
Alex