AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Help with Google Merchant Center

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have tried a million and three times with google merchant - even calling the 800 number to get them to help me while I'm on the phone. 

None the less, my products have been disapproved for months now - I speak with the customer reps and they always say it will be fixed in 24-48 hours but its been months now. 

Does anyone know how to get items approved. It is not in the feed that I am having problems - have have added the appropriate terms, links, UPS codes, product info etc but nothing has came back flagged as incorrect other than the things they told me after checking the spreadsheet were correct. 

I am losing money when I cannot have my products in the google shopping area. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

High CTR but NO conversions in Google Shopping

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Having the same problem - our items are very specific - if they click on it or it comes up from the search input then they were specifically looking for our item. 

Help with Google Merchant Center

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Even if you say you have done everything correct in the feed, there is always a chance you have over looked something.

For us to help you please report your findings located in :

Google Merchant > Products > Feed and check for errors or warnings

Google Merchant > Products > Diagnostics and report all warnings and errors

Provide samples of disapproved products such as landing page and submitted data info.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’