AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Help with Google Merchant Center Currency Conversion & Multiple Data Feeds

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have a question about Google Merchant Center Currency Conversion steps found here: 

https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/7055540?hl=en

I'm currently in the US and have a Google Shopping campaign that targets the US. I'm trying to use the Currency Conversion to target Canada. So I followed the steps found at the link above. I set up a data feed in Google Merchant Center so that the target location is Canada. So at this point in Google Merchant Center I have one account with two data feeds -- one targeting the US and one targeting Canada. At this point I was going to create a new Google Shopping campaign in Adwords that only targets Canada. But here's my question. Since I have two data feeds in my Google Merchant account, how does Adwords know which data feed to pull from? Since I'm only targeting Canada in my Google Shopping Adwords campaign will it know to automatically pull from the Canada data feed in Google Merchant Center ? Or is there something else I need to do on my end?

Thanks,

Tiffany

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tiffany C
January 2017

Help with Google Merchant Center Currency Conversion & Multiple Data Feeds

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Your assumptions are correct. Google Adwords with pull the correct data feed as what you have defined in the settings. As you can choose the target country in the Shopping Campaign, it will pull that data feed.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’