AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Help.Why MC account was suspended and no reason details?!

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Everyone

My MC account was suspended by this Email:

----------------------

UNTRUSTWORTHY PROMOTIONS (MISREPRESENTATION OF SELF OR PRODUCT) The online shopping experience offered through your website was considered unsatisfactory for Google Shopping users at this time. In determining whether a merchant or site is untrustworthy we may review information from multiple sources including your website, product listings, accounts and 3rd-party sources. Due to the sensitive nature of the review we are unable to provide further details. Finally, we encourage you to build a track record of good customer service.

----------------------

I don‘’t know why, hope to get help in here.

Hi Google Team

It has been 8 years since seeedstudio.com was founded, during which, we have provided our products and services for over 2 million customers all over the world.

We simply deal with B2C e-commerce. Namely, customers submit their payment by the third-party payment gateway such as PayPal and Credit Card from our website. We will ship out the items in return within 1-3 days according to products of all sorts.

In order to provide better products and services to our customers, and run our business with honesty and integrity, we have made efforts as following:

1.We have set the partnership for shipping with world-famous delivery companies (such as Fedex, DHL, UPS, USPS, Auspost and so on) to guarantee the velocity and security for our customers.

2.We has initiated SSL certificate on all pages to secure the payment from customers.

3.To guarantee the customer service quality, we have complete customer support channel. http://support.seeedstudio.com/, https://www.seeedstudio.com/contact-us.html. https://www.seeedstudio.com/warranty.html. So that customers are able to get in touch with us in time. We also collect the feedback from our customers routinely, trying to improve the product quality and our services actively.

4.Our selling price, promotion activities, shipping fee and business model are completely public, transparent, accurate and without any invisible consumption.

5.We are a well-known open-source hardware company worldwide. We and our over 200 distributors(https://www.seeedstudio.com/distributors.html) have served 2 million makers around over 200 countries. We also work with well-known companies to develop products, such as: Intel, Google, Microsoft and MTK.

Therefore, we have no idea why our merchandises was removed off by google and we are desperate to know if there is any misunderstanding involved. By any chance could the misunderstanding be extinguished in the light of what we stated above?

If there are other reasons, we will appreciate very much if you could tell us. In that case we can correct and improve ourselves for providing our customers with better services and put the products on the website again.

Thank you!
3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Help.Why MC account was suspended and no reason details?!

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Sorry to hear you have a suspension, as we are community members we can only give you advice. Only Google can decide whether or not you can advertise, regardless of what we think.

So lets begin with your site

• You have a popup when I land on your site, you are not aloud to have popups that obstruct the product data and buy button.
  • When I land on your site I have 245 items in my basket? Can't really do that as I have never chosen anything. i have never clicked on raspberry pi (image below
  • 2017-01-10_19-17-35.jpg
  • You are forcing a user to register before buying, you are not aloud to do that, you have to provide a guest checkout (https://www.seeedstudio.com/login.html)
  • Once in the checkout and click on secure checkout, there is no way to exit as there is a popup to add my address

These I recommend fixing, before doing anything else.

Once resolved, ask Google Adwords kindly for assistance. Explain you have fixed issues that where in violation and they will help you along.

With regards to Untrustworthy, this can mean anything. Could be related to a product that is in violation of local law or could be something related to a retailer that is selling your products that have created bad business practices. There is no real way of telling.

You will need to fix the issues, and than contact Google Adwords.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/7217785?visit_id=1-636196479699267075-928284216&hl=en-GB&r...

Please note these are my personal suggestions, there might be allot more issues that I can't see.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Untrustworthy promotion means that the business model or the business practices you have adopted / conducted were found unacceptable and your business cannot be promoted on Google.
Since it's a severe violation the chances of being reinstated are slim.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your suggestion. It is very useful.

We support paypal express checkout , so customer don't need to register can also purchase.

We are re-planning the checkout process, many problems will be fixed. 

Thank you ever so much for your kind offer.

We hope that Google team can tell us that our account was suspended due to site or product?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your replySmiley Happy

If the reason is business model, why other sites can? such as adafruit.com and sparkfun.com.

Because we are the Chinese company, so we can't?

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star

We are community members and do not know or make decisions on behalf of Google. Only Google has the final say in what happens to an account. No two merchants are the same and each merchants is reviewed individually by a review team at Google.

If you need more info, which I doubt you will get. Please contact Google Adwords directly.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/7217785

Hope it helps

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

a business's processes, how products are promoted

and represented to users, a business's supply-chains,

behavior in the marketplace, etc., may also be involved --

not necessarily the business-model per se.

that said, google is the final arbiter of all policies.