AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Google support adwords shopping reporting

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Since 1 year i'm reporting to google company who showing his advertises without keeping google rules.

Why google is not treeting each company the same. Why they allowing one company to not keep any rules.

For example

1. Capiatal leters

2.  90% is as preorder

3. wrong delivery cost

4. only B2B sales

5. no online payments

I have send to google support in Poland over 50-60 request with reports.

I have spokent with support and they see problem but they cannot do anything about this.
Ther is no reaction.

Unforunatelly google only take money and they do not care about rules.

Anyone else have the same problems?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Reporting of violations, must be done via the proper channels. To report a violation, please do so here : https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/policy?hl=en&p=shop

Make sure when you do that you give, correct info so that the team can investigate. If there is a lack of proof or info, than Google can not investigate.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This not work in Poland. I'm reporting since 1 year now. I know this link perfect.

Google support confirmed that this company is not meeting rules but they cannot do anything. 

Google is big corporation without any control.