AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Google shopping spend is very low

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

This might be a silly question, I was uploading feed manually since long time and shopping campaign was performing well with spend of 200gbp/day.

Two days back I have set up schedule upload and also included products with different variants like colours, size(Initially products variant was excluded during manual upload) and now shopping campaign accrued very less clicks with spend of only 26gbp/day. I have checked all products are approved.

What could be the possible reason for getting very less clicks?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google shopping spend is very low

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Santosh,

Look at the other changes (addition of negative keywords, bid adjustment etc...) that you might have made apart from shifting from manual upload to scheduled upload of your feeds. Also did you receive any errors or troubleshoot issues in case of automatic schedules?

Also in your Merchant center interface, are you seeing more number of products as compared to when you were uploading manually OR are they same?

Pankaj

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,
Thanks for quick reply. No I didn't make any change except schedule upload feed and no errors found in case of automatic schedule.

Yes I'm seeing more products after including products variant and in case of manual upload products variants were not included. Initially number of products was 120 and now numer of products is 352.

more procucts could be the reason?

Thanks

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hello,

For these additional products, I am assuming that you must have added the new ad groups in your Google Shopping campaigns so that the new products also get highlighted in addition to older ones? More details here:- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6275304

I would also suggest you to follow these best practices based on your account goals for better optimization of the shopping campaigns: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6275318

Pankaj