AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Google shopping results page "seller" on left our name now showing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Nothing urgent but when I do a search for example 'dpc membrane kit' our products show (Boom) but on the left hand side where price and Seller names are our name doesn't show!

Is this just a time time thing are is there something I can do or missed to make it show.

The name would b Builders Super Store

Cheers in advance for the help.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Matthew E
February

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

There is nothing you can do to place it there. It is based on the popularity of your brand / shop and other metrics not known publicly. So what you can do is keep on growing, get more sales, relevant traffic etc... And if popular you might end up in there.

But it should not be your main focus as other things such as ROI would be your key focus.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Matthew E
February

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

There is nothing you can do to place it there. It is based on the popularity of your brand / shop and other metrics not known publicly. So what you can do is keep on growing, get more sales, relevant traffic etc... And if popular you might end up in there.

But it should not be your main focus as other things such as ROI would be your key focus.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Cheers thanks for the help - I was just wondering one of the guys in the team asked the question