AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Google shopping feed url

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello

I am signing up with another shopping platform so that my products can be displayed with them. They have said they can work with my google shopping feed but need my feeds url.

This has completely baffled me! Where do i find this?

when i go to my merchant centre>products>feeds

There is nothing to click on that gives me any information. The feed just says content API.

Help please!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google shopping feed url

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

A data feed is supplied by the eCommerce platform, plugin or data feed management tool. Which than is connected to Google Merchant. Not the other way around.

A data feed holds product information which is available on your website.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Google shopping feed url

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

ok so my store is using shopify and i used the google shopping app to connect them. Where do i find the feed url?

Thanks

Google shopping feed url

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

The official Shopify APP does not provide a URL, instead connects via Content API. I recommend you get in touch with Shopify to set everything up. As this is a forum and merchants use hundreds of different connections, we can't guide you on the specifics how Shopify works.

Asking Shopify forum or support will allow you to find out what you need to do. Following the official documentation of Shopify will also help you, which should be listed in the app.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’