AdWords
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Google shopping advise

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can I use google shopping to promote my etsy shop or should I have my product only listed on google shopping?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Michele W
September 2015

Re: Google shopping advise

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Michele

Currently Etsy cover promotion of your listings in the Etsy marketplace at their own cost.

You would be unable to list your items within Google Shopping yourself as Etsy is a marketplace and therefore are responsible for the listing. 

Please see here for more details - https://www.etsy.com/uk/help/article/3269

Tom Wilson
Freelance Adwords & Google Shopping Consultant

If you find this or another response helpful within the forum "please accept as solution" to further assist and direct others.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Michele W
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Michele

Currently Etsy cover promotion of your listings in the Etsy marketplace at their own cost.

You would be unable to list your items within Google Shopping yourself as Etsy is a marketplace and therefore are responsible for the listing. 

Please see here for more details - https://www.etsy.com/uk/help/article/3269

Tom Wilson
Freelance Adwords & Google Shopping Consultant

If you find this or another response helpful within the forum "please accept as solution" to further assist and direct others.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I cannot get my products to show up when you search for the item on this page www.Google.com/shopping. I have added in a feed with 1 item for testing, and cannot get it to show up. Ideas to what's going on? Location has been set as USA so that's not the issue....not sure what exactly is...

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Please create a new thread for any issues.

First make sure your product is approved by checking the products in Google Merchant.
Second check the diagnostics errors and warnings, fix all of them.

Once these are done check your Adwords account data for any impressions, is your bidding too low? Are your titles relevant to search terms. Having 1 product among thousands or more can be difficult to find your product. So using the Adwords data will help you allot. Check the column search imp lost. And make sure you have it at around 10%.

There might be allot of other issues, but checking the basics is a good first step.
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’