AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Google shopping ads..

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have set four feed in my google merchant center. All the products, descriptions, links, image link are same except price of the product. Prices of the products are vary depending upon the geographical area, I target.

Now my question is how can I create ads with different geographical areas with related feeds in google merchant center?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CassieH (Community Manager)
January 2016

Re: Google shopping ads..

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
You can target different countries with different data feeds and prices.
But if you want to target different areas within a country you can't alter the price based on province, city etc..

Google requires you to sell a product at the same price for the whole country. You can however alter the shipping price per state or postcode.
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CassieH (Community Manager)
January 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
You can target different countries with different data feeds and prices.
But if you want to target different areas within a country you can't alter the price based on province, city etc..

Google requires you to sell a product at the same price for the whole country. You can however alter the shipping price per state or postcode.
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you.