AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Google merchant center queries for shopping ads

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

My 1st query is : I have a client wants to run a google shopping ads for his products in USA. I started created feeds in google merchant account. But the client doesn't want to provide GTIN and MPN number. So can we proceed ahead to create an Google shopping ads without having these data. If not what is the solution for it.

2nd query: What are important data that required to create a google shopping ads ( for eg. shipping service name, product weight etc.) is it mandatory to put these information on the campaign. Please explain in a bullet points don't paste the links only.

Kindly help me on these queries to resolve it.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lauren T
October

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you so much for the information.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

1) It is a requirement to submit GTIN and MPN if the manufacturer has supplied it. Otherwise it is a violation and grounds for disapproval or suspension.

https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6324461?hl=en&ref_topic=6324338

2) Everything in the below link labeled required, is required.

https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/7052112?hl=en

I understand you want a personal 1 to 1 explanation for each point, without any specific questions regarding a required field, I will not be able to know what your question is.

As you are dealing with setting up the feed, you need to read Google's documentation. As simply relying on other members for accurate information is going to lead into you offering a miss guided service to your client. Also you are responsible for your clients data, if you make a mistake by not reading the official documentation than you are at fault.

However if you have a question regarding a requirement, than we are happy to help.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lauren T
October

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you so much for the information.