AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Google feed can't be fetched hourly (Uegent)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys,

Just found there is not hourly option for Google merchant center to fetch the feed stored on the server. But in my situation, the price of the products may be changed every 2 hours which may lead to disapprove on the products by the  mismatch price.

Can anyone give any advice ? Many thanks in advance. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google feed can't be fetched hourly (Uegent)

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
You can update more frequently using Google's API

If you do not have the resources than I recommend adding a product inventory list which updates the prices and availability to Google.

This means you can update twice a day.

If more is required look into Google Merchant API
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Emmanuel F,

Currently I put the feed on my server, and ask Google to fetch the feed at certain time during the day. But daily fetch is the minimal time frame to ask Google to get the feed ? Is there another way instead of using API can solve my issue ?

Best regards,

Frank

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
The only answer to your question would be manually to fetch it.

There is no automated feature for more than once a day other than the API
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’