AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

2.7K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Google data feed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guys,

M stuck with data feed shipping method for a couple of days, really have no idea what's going on.  Following is my test string. I use a wrong Gtin number in case we can see the upload details. It's doesn't how I tried, the shipping details was always missing. If any one can give me any advise. 

id,item group ID,title,description,google product category,product type,size,link,image link,condition,availability,price,sale price,sale price effective date,gtin,brand,shipping
42443,42407,Shimano R321 Road SPD SL Shoes - White - Size 40,Shimano's R321 shoes are seen on the feet of the world's best professional and amateur riders.,Clothing & Accessories > Shoes,Shoes > Road Shoes, Size 40,http://www.xxx.com/shimano-r321-road-spd-sl-shoes-white-p-42407.html,https://www.xxx.com/images/r321... stock,289.99 AUD,,,sw8271.90,Shimano,AU:NSWSmiley Frustratedtandard Shipping:7.78 AUD

Best Regards.

Frank

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Frank H
September 2015

Re: Google data feed

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
Not valid as the link attributes is not claimed.

I merely copied your example.
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi, would you be able to show the original file, or at least one row of the file, submitting an example like you have done is hard to understand.

If you are submitting a spreadsheet you have the column header as shipping(price)
and the value as 9.95 AUD

Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Emmanuel,

Thank you very much for your reply, and sorry for the un-clear data format of my example. I show a another example in XML format, hope it helps. Thank you for answer.

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8' ?>
<!-- was: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> -->
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:g="http://base.google.com/ns/1.0">
<channel>
<item>
<title>Shimano R321 Road SPD SL Shoes - White - Size 40</title>
<link>http://www.xxxx.com/shimano-r321-road-spd-sl-shoes-white-p-42407.html</link>
<description>Shimano's R321 shoes are seen on the feet of the world's best professional and amateur riders.</description>
<g:id>42443</g:id>
<g:gtin>365842887</g:gtin>
<g:item_group_id>42407</g:item_group_id>
<g:condition>new</g:condition>
<g:availability>in stock</g:availability>
<gSmiley Tonguerice>289.99 AUD</gSmiley Tonguerice>
<g:brand>Shimano</g:brand>
<g:size>Size 40</g:size>
<g:image_link>https://www.xxxx.com/images/r321white.jpg</g:image_link>
<g:shipping>
<g:country>AUS</g:country>
<g:region>NSW</g:region>
<g:service>Standard</g:service>
<gSmiley Tonguerice>10.00 AUD</gSmiley Tonguerice>
</g:shipping>
<g:shipping>
<g:country>AUS</g:country>
<g:region>NSW</g:region>
<g:service>Express</g:service>
<gSmiley Tonguerice>20.00 AUD</gSmiley Tonguerice>
</g:shipping>
</item>
</channel>
</rss>

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Only submit one shipping price in your case. Submit the price the lowest price that every customer can pay.

So if every customer that comes to your website and buys this specific product and can pay the shipping price of 10 AUD than only submit this one.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Emmanuel,

Thank you for your reply. I tried to just keep the lowest price shipping price in the instance. Below is my what my data feed looks like. But I still got the "shipping" field empty in the second picture. If it's because i'm using the 'test' option  ?   

123.png

123.jpeg

Best Regards,

Frank

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
I have the same issue as you, I don't know why that is. As Google is not showing any errors. In this case I suggest you give Google Adwords a call to help you out.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Emmanuel, by the way, do you have a valid, passed example I can have test under my account ?

Best Regards,

Frank
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Frank H
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
Not valid as the link attributes is not claimed.

I merely copied your example.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
That's Ok, thanks for your help Emmanuel.