AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Google can't tell me why suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Last month my Merchant Centre account was suspended due to an ill-designed website, completely my fault. Since then I've changed ecommerce provider to comply, I've submitted my feed to Merchant Centre which doesn't flag any problems, but after requesting a review of the account they've continually disapproved my request along with a generic email;

"We have reviewed the Merchant Center Account and the policy disapproval remains because the merchant center account continues to be in violation of our policy."

After speaking to them by telephone they're unable to give me specifics of why failing so just wondering if anyone has any advise?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

This is most likely due to the first suspension being so serious, that it is permanently suspended. And anything you try to do will not lift the ban.

Creating any new accounts will also turn into a permanent suspension.

Unfortunately, there is nothing the public members of this forum can help you with.

I recommend you try a different advertising platform.

Google does not release reasons why you are suspended in these cases, due to the severity of the violation.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the reply. If I can't open a new account, what exactly have they suspended? Is it the website, domain name or my actual Company?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

We are forum members and not part of Google. From experience, a permanent suspension will be associated with the website, domain, business, owner, company, etc... And on rare occasions the whole business model. Meaning other merchants doing the same will be instantly suspended.

Unfortunately, there is nothing we as forum members can add to help you with this issue, only Google can help you with this.

You can contact them here: https://support.google.com/merchants/contactflow

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’