AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

4.5K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Google Shopping

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have 2 shopify accounts, with duplicate products. My 1st UK site is successful with using AdWords shopping campaign.

My new USA account is just finished and I've set up my sub account in merchant centre, all products are accepted and I've made a new shopping campaign 2 days ago. 

Im getting barely any impressions. 

I think this is strange as the products are exactly the same as my successful shopping campaign, the budget and bids are the same. I don't understand 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google Shopping

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

First understand that it takes up to 2 weeks for a given change or setup to take full affect.

Make sure you have a high enough bid.

Make sure no negative keywords are blocking the search terms.

Review your Adwords data to analyze what cane be done to improve the account.

Not because you do well in the UK, means you will do well in the US. It's an unrealistic ideology. The market is completely different with different competitors, etc...

I recommend you research the market and your account first.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’