AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

3.6K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Google Shopping

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Experts,

Is there any way to access multiple shopping campaign in merchant center like Adwords MCC.

Now I have 3 client who said for run there shopping campaign. 

Suggest me

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google Shopping

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello PPC P, 

Yes, you would have to create a so called MCA (multi-client) for merchant center, which is the equivalent of the MCC account in AdWords. You can read more about the MCA here or apply for one directly here

When your MCA has been approved by Google you can then add your clients' accounts in your account. In the first link above you can read more about how the rules apply for sub-accounts. 

Thanks

Tobias

Google Shopping

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Don't forget to read to policy of Multi accounts, there are restrictions such as you can't have clients with the same products as that will make both or one of your clients get suspended.

The best option is to register a new google account and simply add yourself as a user.

MCC is not currently designed for agencies.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’