AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Google Shopping v1.0.2 on prestashop - wrong URL

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I've just installed the Google Shopping v1.0.2 on prestashop and I did face some issues ...

Baground : this is a multishop

1) the domain part of the url sent back by the api is not correct, after checking why, I saw that the url used is the one from the ps_configuration table ( PS_SHOP_DOMAIN ), this parameter is not correct for a multishop, so it mean that I have a maximum of 1 shop of my multishops that I can use )

2) the url of the products is not correct the url visible on google site is http://domain/product.php?id_product=<id>, how could I change that ? this is not the correct url ( I've enable the default url re-write in prestashop )

1 Expert replyverified_user

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

It sounds like you are having technical issue with a Google Shopping app written for Prestashop.  I would contact either Prestashop, or the developer of that extension.  

This forum is a mostly peer-to-peer support community and we are volunteers; not Google. But the intent is not to provide support for 3rd-party eCommerce extensions which connect to Google shopping through the API. 

hth

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Frédéric,

Did you find a solution to your problem concerning http://domain/product.php?id_product=<id> URLs ?

Thanks for information.

Regards.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Currently, Google does not support there own plugins. You will need to look for alternative plugin created by 3rd party developers.

This is a forum for issues related to Google Merchant or Google Adwords, if you require plugin support, you need to contact the 3rd party developer of which you are using the plugin or management system.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’