AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Google Shopping products pending

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have listed products in google merchants centre last 5, to 6 days but still its status pending how much take time to show products in processing and active for showing ads

Regards

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

1) Make sure you have waited for 3 to 5 business days (weekends don't count)

2) That you have no processing errors. Check Google Merchant Center (GMC) > Products > Feeds >click on your feed > processing

3) Check the diagnostics tab for errors. GMC > Products > Diagnostics

4) Check you have added shipping prices either in the account or in the data feed

5) Check you have added tax if your targeting the US

6) If you have no errors and the products are not approved within 5 business days, give Google a call here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/7218750

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

All above option i have fixed but still pending issue............

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm having this exact same problem! Is this still happening for you? I'm not sure if I need to continue waiting, they have ben pending for 5 days now. 

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

If you have followed the steps and waited 5 business days (not weekends) and they are still pending, than contact Google directly : https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/7218750

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for updating google contact details