AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Google Shopping not showing when logged in or in a private window

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

I´m running a Google Shopping campaign but not working fine. This is what happens: 

Behavior in Google 

• I make a search with logged in with my Google account of AdWords and the Merchant center=>Ads don´t appear. My online shop is also not in the list of Sellers 
  • I make a search in a Incognito and not logged in =>Ads don´t appear. My online shop is also not in the list of Sellers 
  • I make a search logged in with the Google account of a friend => 1 or 2 Ads show in the Google Shopping Section (First Positions). My online shop is appears in the list of sellers when I go to google shopping.

Behavior in Google AdWords 

• Clicks and Impressions work fine.
  • Budged and bids are ok

Merchant Center

• Feed doesn´t have errors.

Did someone had a similar case?

I would be very thankful for any help!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Shopping not showing when logged in or in a private window

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

If I understood correctly, you are saying that you are unable to find your ad on live Google search results, although the account is fine.

There could be many reasons why this might be happening. If you try to search for your own ad again and again, Google might not show the ad because algorithm thinks that the ads shown were not relevant, so it might keep changing and show you different ads.

Also, did you perform the ad preview and diagnosis of your ads to see the results. That's because doing a live search for your own ad is not recommended as it affects your account's own results in terms of Impressions, CTR and other metrics.

Do the Ad Preview and Diagnosis and see what results you get: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704363

Let us know if this helps!

Pankaj

Re: Google Shopping not showing when logged in or in a private window

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Ads in Adwords and Shopping have a huge amount of factors.

For example your historic purchases, using Google's ad platform.
Plugins you are using in your browser might disable ads.

The only true way to find ads is inside Adwords under Tools select Ad Preview and Diagnostics.

Unfortunately it does not work inside Google Shopping but does work on normal searches.

Looking in your PLA search dimensions and viewing your impressions and clicks should give you insight if your ads are running in Google Shopping.

But on your own screen, you might have a historic ranking factor going on.