AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Google Shopping feed, using Mash as part of Sellerdeck - problems with EAN and Brand acceptance.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been working for a while, on our google shopping feed. We use Sellerdeck, which has a contrcuted google feed section, for linking correctly the Brand, EAN and other aspects.

Both our shopping feeds keep getting rejected as the EAN and Brand is not identifiable, despite both these fields being filled in with the correct information. We are using Product Mash to create our feed and we have ensured that is pulling through the correct segments too.

Our feed is still rejecting Brand and EAN, even with all these and the rules set up to pull from these sections too.

Banging my head on the table. Can anyone help?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google Shopping feed, using Mash as part of Sellerdeck - problems with EAN and Brand acceptance.

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

In your message you mention that the data feed system has checked it's accuracy.

I recommend to check if this is the case in Google Merchant by going to Products > List click on the violated product and review the whole page.

If the GTIN is inaccurate that I recommend double checking that the manufacturer has indeed given you the right info. You might be able to double check with online barcode databases.

Hope this helps

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’