AdWords
6K members online now
6K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Google Shopping campaigns Quality Score

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a QS question for the group.  After a shopping feed is suspended, then un-suspended, does it get a QS penalty?  Reason for asking is that I have had several feeds get suspended then un-supended.  Every time that happens, the feeds cost more to run and get less traffic.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google Shopping campaigns Quality Score

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

I think you have answered your own question. When ads are not shown, other merchants fill the gap. Than when you come back, you do not have the same position anymore as other merchants now hold that spot, or both of you fight over that spot.

In combination of ranking there are many other factors that play a role in getting traffic.

I recommend as you have understood the issue, to make sure your feed is 100% and follows all policies and rules to avoid any further suspensions. Do note multiple suspensions depending on the issue can result in a permanent ban.

Hope it helps

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’