AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Google Shopping advice

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello all,

I can't figure out why only a few of my products show in google shopping and the rest just don't. Could anybody enlighten me at all. What am I doing wrong?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Shopping advice

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I tried to upload an image but didn't show

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Pleasance
How many products are there in the feed in all, how many are showing? Meanwhile, the reasons for all or some of the products are many which relate to not adhering to the feed specifications or policies as outlined by Google. To find out what is wrong, please login to the Merchant account, go to the feed page from left menu, then click the feed link. In the page that shows up, you will see the errors and warnings that needs to be corrected and feed uploaded again for a review. After approval your products should be fine.

Most common causes of disapproval are insufficient or missing attributes in the feed including shipping and Tax info. Other causes could be related to website- product page url, issues with images and their quality or Policy violation. Please go through this very handy google support doc https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/188494?hl=en where you would find everything google shopping. Please feel free to get back wherever you need help.

Thanks
Ajay

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ajay,

Thanks for helping. I can't seem to find the Feed page or feed link. Is this in Google Adwords?

I can only see Home, Campaigns, Opportunities, Reports and Tools.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Found it!

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Pleasance Its in merchant account, not in Adwords. Login to merchant account, from the menu in the left, click feeds and you will taken to the page where you will find the link in blue. Click that link to check errors. Regards Ajay

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
There are a number of reasons why your products are not showing up.

Have you check that they are approved in Google Merchant.
Are they added in your PLA Campaign (Adwords)
Have you provided enough CPC to be visible
Is your budget running out too quickly?
Are your titles and descriptions relevant to your search terms

These are the basics of what needs to be checked.
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It says 179 under review and could take 3 working days, but it been just over that now. I can't see how the products that aren't showing are any different to the ones that are.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Pleasance
You will soon have an update and likely deserving products are gonna be approved, just need to hang on a bit more. Also, is 179 the total number of products in the feed, under review now? If there are more then you might check the errors if any in your merchant account.

Thanks

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 10
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
To add to my previous post, all products may not be approved in one shot, it could be in a phased manner. Under review does not mean they are disapproved already.