AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Google Shopping ad campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am running shopping ad campaign and not getting any impressions on it. My feed for 6 products is approved. No error in that and ready to serve. Waiting for more than 72 hours. Is there any number of products mandatory, like more than 50 products are compulsory. Kindly suggest what to do. other factors are also well like bidding and all.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Simy W it's likely to be one of - or both - of two things, either that your bids are not high enough (Max CPC) or that your targeting (a combination of area, language, schedule, etc.) is too small.  There's no lower limit on the number of products - I've run Shopping Campaigns with just a single product.

I'd suggest dramatically increasing your Max CPC just for a day, and if you can let us know your targeting settings, we can see if they could be an issue.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Here are some checks, other than what Jon suggested.

Make sure the target country in Google Merchant matches to the one in Google Adwords Campaign, if not recreate the ad campaign and choose the same target country.

Make sure you did not create your own ad in the campaign, as this will cause the campaign not to work. In this case recreate it without creating an ad. Ads are automatically created.

Check if your products are in the ad group by going to the Campaign > Ad Group > All Products > select which ever subdivision you have, than hover over the speechbox if your in the old UI if your in the new UI hover over the dotted line on the final subdivision.

If they are not listed, than you have incorrectly setup the ad group. Recreate the ad group and do not add any subdivisions just as a test, you should now see the products listed. If not than there is something wrong in Google Merchant where the products not approved.

Make sure Google Merchant is linked to Google Adwords

As there are allot of things that can go wrong, it is hard to suggest any simply one solution answer.

If non of these are helpful, I recommend contacting Google directly as they have access to your accounts and can investigate the issue.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks,Emmanuel F
I have tried all the things that you have mentioned. But still, I am not getting any impression

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks, Jon
I have tried all the things that you have mentioned. But still, I am not getting any impression

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Than I recommend getting in touch with Google by going to Google Adwords, top right corner, help, than call them and explain the issue.

As we have no account access, we can not understand your current issue.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’