AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Google Shopping - Shopify Feed

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Greetings !

I have setup a Shopify Feed, it's reflecting on MC.

As of now I want to run GS only in India, plan is few more countries in next month.

I am using Google Shopping App for Shopify.

1. Please check the attached images 

Que - > What I do with the "Wait up to 3 days for image crawl to complete" error ..shall I wait for more days ? Compress images and re submit .

These are just 170 products - I have 2500 + products .. Please suggest.

2.What all I need to do for have a Google shopping run in USA, UAE, Singapore and India.

From Feeds point of view - I assume all I need to do is Add the Countries - please check the image.

What all to do from website point of view, should be and all ..and any other links with information I should know please share on this point.

For say USA Shipping I am charging say 1500 Rs, so when I create USA shipping rate I convert this 1500 Rs amount to USD and put it there? Check uas.jpg please.USA.jpg

3. Taxes are only for USA - please confirm

4. Shipping for multiple countries - Please check images .. is this what I need to do .

Many Thanks !

Country-Feed.jpgDiagnostics.jpgDiagnostics2.jpgShipping.jpgShipping2.jpgShipping3.jpg

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Akanksha K
December

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

1) Having smaller lightweight images, might speed up the process. Alternatively, simply wait till Google has finished the crawl.

2) When adding shipping prices for other countries, simply add them in Indian currency and Google will automatically correctly create the conversion. Adding the native currency of the target country will not work with this setup.

If using Google's native currency conversion tool, nothing needs to be done to the website or feed.

3) You still need check the right settings, in your case, no nexus.

4) Yes, however make sure it is in Indian currency for all countries.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Akanksha K
December

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

1) Having smaller lightweight images, might speed up the process. Alternatively, simply wait till Google has finished the crawl.

2) When adding shipping prices for other countries, simply add them in Indian currency and Google will automatically correctly create the conversion. Adding the native currency of the target country will not work with this setup.

If using Google's native currency conversion tool, nothing needs to be done to the website or feed.

3) You still need check the right settings, in your case, no nexus.

4) Yes, however make sure it is in Indian currency for all countries.

Hope it helps.

Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Re: Google Shopping - Shopify Feed

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Thanks Emmanuel for the reply, it helps !

1. Wrt the Feed to be shown in different countries, all I need to do is add the country is it ? image attached.

2. How to use Google's native currency conversion tool.

Thanks!Country2.png

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

1) yes

2) nothing, its automatic

Hope it helps.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Thanks a Ton !