AdWords
4K members online now
4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Google Shopping Search not showing results

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi I could search google then shopping, then it would show products. Now it just has a blank page. Ive tried it with searches Ive done before & even clicked on links Ive saved from previous searches & still wont show the google shopping search results. Thanks.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

PS Ive tried clearing cookies etc but it is still not showing up. Thanks,

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

There are many reason why your browser may not be showing ads from your shopping campaign.  For one thing, if you search for the same thing repetitively but don't click on an ad, Google will stop dishing those ads in favor of others.  Your bids could be too low, you could be outside the targeted Geography, and a number of other reasons.  It is best to rely upon the stats reported to determine if your shopping ads are showing. 

Are you getting impressions of your ads?  Keep in mind data is delayed by 3 to 8 hours.

The place to check things for a Shopping campaign, if you are not getting impressions, is in the Merchant Center.  Look at diagnostics, are your products showing as approved?  Are there any errors or warnings?

I have seen Shopping campaigns fail to start for a couple of weeks, and over 4 calls to Google nothing was found to be wrong.  It turned out, in the Merchant Center a setting "contains adult content" was set.  Could be something small like that. 

The first thing to check though, is are you getting impressions?

hth