AdWords
6K members online now
6K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Google Shopping Notificatio - Automatic item updates: Missing schema.org microdata price information

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am getting these notifications with my microdata for price, availability, and condition.  I have all three coded on my product page but it appears that Google is not matching up the microdata on my product page with my product feed.  This is only happening for the products that I don't have identifiers for  (UPC, GTIN, or MPN) and that have multiple products on a page.  IE.  A picture with 2 frame sizes.  For the non-identifier products in my feed, I use the field - identifier exists = No.  I have a sku field on the product page that should be matching up with the id field in the product feed but this doesn't seem to be happening.  All product pages with only 1 product per page (no variations) work fine.

Can you offer any advise?  I would like to clean up these notifications.

Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author wisconsinmade
June

Google Shopping Notificatio - Automatic item updates: Missing schema.org microdata price information

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star

Correct.

As long as the data and products are identical than this is fine.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

View solution in original post

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

If you can provide the landing page of the product that is incorrect, we can assist and check for you.

Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Here is a link to one of the products causing the notification.  Thanks.

https://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wisconsinmade.com%2Fgift-ideas%2Fwisconsin-state-shape...

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

It looks like you have isSimilarTo in your microdata, it is recommend that only 1 product is listed per landing page. For variants you should be listing these on a different URL. I recommend to remove the other product microdata and only have 1 product microdata per landing page, which is the one you are selling.

Hope it helps.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

Thanks for the information.  I have another question:  We have set up some of our products to have variants and we can't change that.  However, would it still work if I took the isSimilarTo  out of the microdata and just use microdata for the main item that I send to Google? So, they would look exactly the same as the products with no variants that I also list.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author wisconsinmade
June

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star

Correct.

As long as the data and products are identical than this is fine.

Hope it helps.