AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Google Shopping-No Impressions-Many Clicks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there, has anyone noticed an issue of multiple clicks for one search term but no impressions via Google Shopping? I have been looking at the search query report and going back a few weeks (to ensure adequate time for processing of data) and I see almost all of my Google Shopping clicks came without an impression according to AdWords. This is hundreds per day. Even most of the conversions do not show an impression ever occurring. Thoughts?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Shopping-No Impressions-Many Clicks

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Heidi,

Thanks for your question. This post has been referred to our support team. They should be able to look at your account with you to see what the problem is. Be sure to keep a look out for an email from "adwords-support" if you do not receive an email check your spam box.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am having this issue as well.

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
This 2014 thread has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question. 

This will improve the visibility of your question as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Google My Business Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.