AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Google Shopping Magento Feed Issues

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have a Magento 1 website and using Wyomind's Data Feed Manager. All was working until we updated the shipping spreadsheet in Magento and then matched it in the Merchant Centre (we have increased shipping cost in January).

Since then we have had an account notice saying there is a mismatch of prices - and automatic updating has been suspended. I've checked the landing pages, feed etc and all showing correctly however our products are now showing Excl VAT in Google Shopping instead of Including VAT as they were previously. 

We have both prices on our website as we deal with trade customers that want prices excluding VAT. Can someone please help - what do I need to do to fix this?

Thanks

Hayley

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Make sure the plugin uses the price inc vat, contact wyomind support or read the documentation on how to do this.

The price submitted to Google Merchant must be inc vat, as you say that it is showing ex vat, than this is an issue that needs to be resolved in the wyomind plugin setup.

Submitting prices ex vat is a violation as all prices need to be inc for all countries outside of the US.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Spoke with Google also and their response was your prices on the product page show Ex VAT price bold above the Inc VAT price on your product page so google when it checks the website it sees the ex VAT price first. We never had a problem with this before and he just said Google is checking for this now and we have just been lucky in the past - it has always been the same and nothing has changed on the product page. 

I'll speak with Wyomind technical support as I've altered the feed as per instruction but its still pulling the ex VAT prices.