AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Google Shopping Impressions

X B
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
X B
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am coming here after giving up on the google support line. I have spoken to 5 different reps who all gave me the generally accepted canned response. I want to increase the amount of impressions I am getting. I broadened the product types, changed the titles and descriptions but I still only pull longer tail keywords. I compared my title and descriptions to other PLAs and do not see any major differences(all titles and descriptions are detailed). If you know what my problem maybe please help.

Re: Google Shopping Impressions

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
Hello X B,

what are your impression share and search lost is (rank) numbers?

Otherwise how to increase impression share - Give your feed Adwords standards and best practices. Look at benchmark CTR + benchmark CPC to see whether you are underperforming.

You said your Ad is not different than others - that might be the problem - try something new/unique.

Alex

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
The best way is to actually read articles, don't rely on one article but read all the options on how to improve google shopping ranking.

No two accounts are the same but rankings is mainly focused on title and description.
But there are many other factors.

Naming all the possible solutions is a bid hard and recommend you read up on articles.

Hope this helps.

X B
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
X B
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The title and description describe the model and other classifications of the bat. That is unique. My aim is not impression share, avg. imp share is > 93%. My goal is to get from 3 word search terms to 1-2 word search terms. No one can tell me how that is done. I have the keywords I'm targeting peppered in to the description and the title. I compared my title and description to competitors that were populated by the 1-2 word keywords I am trying to target.

X B
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
X B
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It did not. Its like if some one asked how to solve 3+3=x and you answered go take a math course.