AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Google Shopping Images

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Our Google Shopping ads amount to in the region of 250,000 products. We had the 28 day warning from Google regarding our images, which affected around 50,000 products. I fixed around 100 of them and got clarification from Google Support all were good. So we fixed the rest of the 49,900.

Now yesterday in Google Shopping Diagnostic i see we have 50k odd product disapproved with the message:

Items preemptively disapproved due to data quality violation (Data Quality: Promotional Text or Watermarks)

So my question is, does anyone know of a tool / API, that can make Google Shopping compliant images from a title or description?

So far, this is only affecting or RSA shopping feed, but it won't be long before all the other countries begin to get disapproved.

Look forward to advice.

Cheers

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google Shopping Images

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Diagnostics tool is only a sampling, it does not check every product, every day, for every type of warning or error.

There might be tools that help you detect violations, however we are not aloud to share 3rd party tools. So you will have to search for them on Google.

Make sure as described in the violation, that you only images that show the product, any text, borders, watermarks, other products etc... need to be removed.

Hope it helps

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’