AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Google Shopping Feed Account Suspension Warning

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Everyone,

I just received Google shopping feed suspension warning.

1 - Account warned for violation of feed specification: inaccurate availability status (due to inconsistent availability status between the feed and the landing page)

In-fact I have checked there is no such issue, product availability is in stock in Google Shopping Feed and website landing page. I do not add out of stock products in shopping feed.

Why Google sent this message?

2 - Account warned for violation of feed specification: inaccurate prices (due to inconsistent pricing between the feed and the landing page)

There is no price difference between landing page and Google data feed!

Please guide me how to avoid this account suspension warning. Thanks

Re: Google Shopping Feed Account Suspension Warning

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Noman

These messages can occur at times when Google crawl your pages. so although you do not see a problem, is it possible at one time or another, the prices and stock did vary. For instance, an item was out of stock for a day, but could have still be live in the Data Feed?

In terms of pricing, are there any other prices listed on your website landing pages, such as a recommended price being displayed before your listing price, as this can sometimes flag an automatic disapproval.

As with all cases that involved suspensions, only Google will be able to list this and resolve the issue, this being said, I would suggest you contact them directly to discuss.

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&hlrm=en&answer=8206

Tom

Re: Google Shopping Feed Account Suspension Warning

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
If what Tom says is true, than you will need to ensure you have micro data added to make sure Google picks up the correct price. If you have more than one price on any given page. It is hard for Google to know what is what.