AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Google Shopping Error: URLs do not belong to your website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello!

I am having some trouble with my data feed in Google Merchant Center and was wondering if someone can help me out. I have spent countless hours searching high and low for the answer and I'm coming up empty. I have a new feed I added to my Merchant Center for Google Shopping for my site that is supported by BigCommerce. I uploaded my feed and continue to get the same error on all of the items in my feed. It says:

URLs do not belong to your website

I have followed Google's product feed specifications for URL format. I have also verified and claimed my website URL. I have contacted BigCommerce and they have confirmed that while "url's with the utm codes on the end can cause this kind of issue", they have "cleared the database of orphaned urls and this should clear up this issue" - but it did not. I have waited 72 hours before re-fetching my feed. I have confirmed the site has SSL (even though the links aren't using SSL).... I have read through the troubleshooting materials for these errors and have found that my URLs are not in violation of any guidelines so what is the problem??? *I've attached screen shots of the error message*

Site URL: HiddenDrains.com

I am very new to Merchant Center/Shopping so it's definitely a possibility that I'm overlooking something obvious and making a novice mistake, but I can't see what it is. I'm desperate - can anyone help me out?

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2017-02-24 at 4.06.11 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-02-24 at 4.06.20 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-02-24 at 4.06.33 PM.png

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google Shopping Error: URLs do not belong to your website

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Login to Google Merchant and go to Business Information > Website and claim your website

you must claim http://www.hiddendrains.com

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’