AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Google Shopping Data Export Issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How can I export the data for my shopping campain and include the actual "Product Name" in addition to the "Item ID". Right now when I export I only see the "Item ID" however when I'm inside a shopping campaign and click the "Products" tab I see the data the way I want to see it based on the actual Product Name. Anyway to export this information from Adwords with all the Shopping data inclusive of the actual "Product Name"?

Re: Google Shopping Data Export Issue

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Export that data from the dimensions tab with the Item ID. Modify the columns to include all the information you want.

Now open your feed with the Item ID and product name. Do a simple Vlookup on Excel in order to have the information next to each other.

If you do not know how to do a Vlookup, there are plenty of tutorials on Youtube.

Re: Google Shopping Data Export Issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ok. Thanks. Not familiar with VLookup but I'm about to learn. Thanks for the reply!