AdWords
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Google Shopping Campaign showing "Limited by Budget" how can I get rid of this issue?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is increasing the budget is only solution? Or should I lower down the bid?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Himanshu P
August 2016

Re: Google Shopping Campaign showing "Limited by Budget" how can I get rid of this issue?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Himanshu,

Lowering your bid(s) will help, although at some point they won't be sufficient for your products to get impressions.

The other options are:

reduce the number of products
reduce the hours your ads are running
choose a smaller geo-location
restrict searches to either mobile, tablet or desktop

Beyond that, you can improve the information contained in the feed (titles and descriptions). Some experts believe that lowering your product prices can help - by improving your ad position and getting a higher CTR. However this isn't official Google advice.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Himanshu P
August 2016

Re: Google Shopping Campaign showing "Limited by Budget" how can I get rid of this issue?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Himanshu,

Lowering your bid(s) will help, although at some point they won't be sufficient for your products to get impressions.

The other options are:

reduce the number of products
reduce the hours your ads are running
choose a smaller geo-location
restrict searches to either mobile, tablet or desktop

Beyond that, you can improve the information contained in the feed (titles and descriptions). Some experts believe that lowering your product prices can help - by improving your ad position and getting a higher CTR. However this isn't official Google advice.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey thanks for the reply but how can I restrict searches to mobile, tablet or desktop. Also want to know, are device bids available for shopping campaign or not or it is for only search. Please suggest

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Go to your campaign settings and under devices, you can control the bid adjustment for mobile. Soon you will be able to change desktop, tablet and smartphones.

Please remember that smartphones are the jumping board, so if you plan to lower the bidding here, make sure you understand you might loose your initial contact with the customer.

Customers now tend to have there initial search on smartphones. So I recommend keeping that in mind.

Hope it helps.
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thanks Emmanuel