AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Google Shopping Campaign not running

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

I am having a problem with my Ad Shopping campaign. The feed has been approved in the Merchant feed and is showing as 'active'. Merchant and adwords has been linked. In adwords, my campaign and product groups are both enabled. I see my products listed in the product group. I believe there is both sufficient daily budget and that the default max CPC is set high enough. 
When I go to the Ad Preview and Diagnosis it says ' No, your ad isn't showing for this keyword right now. There are a number of reasons why this happens.'

So far there has been zero spend of my budget. I can't figure out to get the ads to run.
Do I need to increase the CPC? even though right now I am using above the recommended CPC from keyword planner.
Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

The diagnostics tool is only for Text ads, not to test Shopping ads.

Check that your merchant center is linked to your adwords account : https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6159060?hl=en

Check that the products are approved Google Merchant > Products > List (feed approval and product approval are not the same)

Check the campaign settings, make sure the target country matches that of the data feed.

Check there are no keywords blocking searches

Make sure you waited 1 or 2 days, if you still don't get any impressions, Contact Google Adwords.

As we can't view your account details.

Hope it helps

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for getting back to me. I double checked everything that you asked and everything is fine on that front. The ads has been running for 3 days now with no impressions. How do I contact google adwords?

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Login to Google Adwords and you will find the contact details in the top right corner.

Hope it helps

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’