AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Google Shopping Approved Products Not Showing

Not applicable
# 1
Not applicable

Hello, my feed and products have been approved for several days now but nothing is coming up on Google shopping. Are there any tips from this community? Thank you.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Shopping Approved Products Not Showing

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
Are you getting impressions? Has it been more then 72 hours?
Have you logged into the Merchant center to check the feed status and that all items are approved?
Have you checked in the merchant center that the feed has been captured and does not expire anytime soon- 30 days is max listing til new upload is needed, daily fetches are optimal.

I have seen this issue as well and am experiencing it now as well for one client where we had to re-up an expired feed because of technical issues. The delay in coming back into shopping as prior has been an issue.

Best Advice is to contact the support number with your account info you see within the top right hand side of your adwords account. They will be able to look at the feed. look for issues

Not applicable
# 3
Not applicable
Hello and thank you.

I can't see if I have any impressions or not. I have an adwords account but I am not paying for ads currently. I thought google shopping was free.

Yes it has been 4 days now.

Yes the items are approved.

Yes it expires in 26 days now, initially 30.

Thank you for your help. I will see if I Can call for some help.

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Hi there,

Shopping ads are not free to run. In order for your ads to be shown, you will need to set a daily budget and a Max cost per click. The system should have asked you to do this when you set up the campaign.

You can see your daily budget from the Campaigns section of your account.

Cassie