AdWords
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Google Shopping Ads not showing on Brand queries

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I am managing e-commerce (xyz) shopping campaigns which have wide variety of different brand (levis, ucb, nike etc) apparels. They also have their own apparels (xyz shirts, xyz jeans, etc)

The issue i am facing is my own brand products (xyz, xyz shirt, xyz t-shirt, etc) are not triggering on brand queries. Other products/ brands (ucb, levis, etc) are showing on brand queries (xyz shirt) & few xyz/ brand products triggers on generic queries (buy shirts online). I have tried creating separate campaign for brand products & added brand as negative in all non-brand campaigns but still no success

How can i show my own brand products on brand queries (xyz shirt) & on alone brand name (xyz, xyz.com) ? I have even given these products very high bids

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Shopping Ads not showing on Brand queries

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi there,

This could simply be a bid issue or a query optimisation issue.

I'd try with products that include the brand in the title, plus a relatively high bid.

I believe much of Google Shopping results depend on the title, so include as much as you can in the title

Ali

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

Thanks for the revert but i have already given 300% higher bid than other products and even used different titles for bunch of products, still no luck.

My brand products are showing on generic where there is no mention about that in the title
FOr eg: title says " xyz men purple linen pattern shirts"
The product is triggering from 'linen shirts' but not on 'xyz shirts'

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi,

Do other PLAs appear for the searches you're trying to reach?

Could you give an example of a search term/brand and a location so I can check Ad Preview and see what's so different about them?

Ali

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Yes other products/ PLAs appear but not my brand products

Eg:
1) search for xyz shirt , xyz shoes
- You will see all other brand products which we have except the xyz shirts

2) search for xyz, xyz shopping
- Not able to see any PLAs/ shopping ads for my own brand name

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Make sure you have not added abof as a negative keyword

I found some of your products but they don't seem to have the brand name in the title. To rank better, I recommend adding abof in the title.

Also remember that ranking has allot of elements, ensure your data feed does not have any errors and warnings. Add all the appropriate attributes such as the brand attribute.
Ensure your Campaigns are effectively setup.

Hope it helps.
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

Yes, there isn't any negative and all our products have brand name in the title and have also included brand attribute in the feeds . Which products have you seen?

My data feeds do have few error/ warnings but i don't think it will directly/ only effect brand products?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Can you try a text ad and see if that appears?

It may be that you need permission to use the Brand though I can't be sure.

Can you screenshot the product group and ad group view of one of the brands?

Ali

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Do you mean Search ads ? yes search ads are triggering.

I can see my brand products on few brand queries for eg: bolt jeans but if you search with shirt or t-shirt then there is no luck.
Also i don't see any ads with only brand (bolt) search

I can't share screenshot of the account

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 10
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Tarajeet,

Without seeing the setup of your ad groups, product groups and specific product details I’m afraid I personally can’t help you but perhaps another contributor knows what’s up

Ali