AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Google Shopping Ads Targeting - Issues

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Everyone, I need a help in understanding one concept. I have been doing shopping ads from quit some time and doesn't come across any problem until now.

I want to do shopping ads in India and this group contain some season gifting options. There won't be any issue if I run shopping ads in my targeted location that is India. 

But I also want to run PLA ads in other countries as well, in which user can select a gifting product and will be able to send gifts to their families in India. My question is can we target some other countries say USA and show PLA ads in Google USA so that they can purchase gifts and send it to their families in India? 

Thank you for your help in advance.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Great question!

I can't think of any reasons why you would not be able to do what you're wanting to do.

You will want to use separate campaigns(s) when targeting the United States, as you set the target country for Google Shopping campaigns at the campaign level, but as long as you do that, I think you should be fine.

Best,

John

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank You John, for answering my question. I will do it like you suggested.

Regards,

Isha

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

You can do that by setting up a different campaign with the country specific targeting. But before that, either enable currency conversion or have new feed for USA in USD currency, else it won't be possible. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.