AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Google Shipping Magento Extension Issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I've recently installed the Shopping extension by Google on our Magento store. 

It connected just fine, but some of the products are invalidated because they do not have prices. I just the products in question and they do have proper prices, they also sell just fine on the site. Is it possible to troubleshoot this somehow?

gs_1.pngInvalid Prices in Google Shoppinggs_2.pngPrices in Magento

Thanks.

Trevor

1 Expert replyverified_user

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Trevor - looks like an issue with the mapping in the feed that your plugin sends over to Goolge Merchant center - depending on what plugin your are using it is good practice to send two prices - the normal RRP and also sales price.

Suggest that the starting point would be to check the file that your plugin is generating and ensure that the attributes are correctly populating and then configure GMC against these attributes.

Daron

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

At a second glance it seems like all of these products are simple products connected to configurable ones.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

only physical inventory product-items that are

currently in stock are allowed to be submitted

as a shopping-ad.

be certain that only separate (simple) products are submitted.