AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Google Reviews - Opt Ins not appearing on my merchant centre

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We use Shopify to run our website. I have added the code snippet to the order confirmation page and it does appear when testing. However, I am not receiving any opt-ins on my Merchant Centre. I have opted in using an email not associated with our domain and we have had about 50 orders since we set it up.

It was set up approximately 12 hours ago.

Is there a delay before anything shows in Merchant centre?

If not what could be causing the problem?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Reviews - Opt Ins not appearing on my merchant centre

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Akina,

Thanks for reaching out to the AdWords Community.

There is typically a slight delay between the implementation of the Google Customer Reviews survey opt-in, and the actual opt-ins reflecting in your Merchant Center account. I hope the opt-ins have begun updating in your account at this point.

Alternatively, this could also point to a setup issue. We’d recommend having your web developer implement the module exactly as mentioned in this helpful resource. You can also refer to the ‘Troubleshooting’ section in the article to further diagnose any implementation issues.

Hope this helps!

Best,
Akhil