AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Google Merhant Center Suspended with message - Account suspended due to policy violation: no online

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

In our Google Merchant Center account we have added feed for multiple countries. The feed was submitted and products were active for a week but suddenly our account was suspended with this message: Account suspended due to policy violation: no online purchasing means.

After calling support team multiple instances, they did not find any issue with site where user was unable to purchase from our website. This is really really frustrating after waiting for 3 days, still there is no response from Merchant Account support team. We have no clue who and why the account was suspended and there has been no proper reasoning from support team.

The merchant account is same associated with this email - partsfpsuk@gmail.com

Thanks

Kapeesh

2 Expert replyverified_user

Google Merhant Center Suspended with message - Account suspended due to policy violation: no online

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

As we have no access to your account, as this is a public forum for member to members. Here are some basics to check.

Make sure that if the link is for the US, that the prices are in USD regardless of where the customer ip is originating from. This means that if I click on your ad from the UK, I still need to see the prices in USD not GBP. Because I have clicked on a US ad, not UK.

Most likely you are doing some kind of IP or country blocking. If you provide data feed samples of each target country we may try to assist.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have uploaded the feed for UK in English with GBP as currency. I am using same google sheet to create feed for Germany-English, Ireland-English, Austria-English, Ireland-English.

Do you see any issue in this ? I already spoke to Adwords support team and they suggested me this way as currency converter will take care of showing Ad in local currency too while my landing page will always show in GBP currency.

Thanks

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Please provide the website and a couple of product data examples. This will allow us to see if we can spot something. As we have no account access, we would not know if your website is behaving correctly.

When Google says no purchase means, than there is a website issue. If you provide more info we would be able to help.

1) website

2) product link examples (working)

Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Here you go:

Product Link: https://www.partsfps.co.uk/auxiliary-contact-contacts-3nc1no-ac1-10a-2

Sample data feed below. Same feed is being used for multiple European countries for English language.

id title description link condition price availability image link gtin mpn brand
PFS-G-1000039 Piezoelectric Igniter Body Plastic Blowing For Alpeninox Part# 2605 Mounting 18Mm Connection 2.4Mm - Suitable For: Alpeninox, Angelo Po, Baron, Electrolux, Honeywell, Sagi, Whirlpool, Zanussi https://www.partsfps.co.uk/piezoelectric-igniter-body-plastic-blowing-for-alpeninox-part-2605 New GBP 14.7 In Stock   2605 Alpeninox
PFS-G-1000040 Piezoelectric Igniter Body Plastic Blowing For Alpeninox Part# 0C9240 Mounting 18Mm Connection 2.4Mm - Suitable For: Alpeninox, Angelo Po, Baron, Electrolux, Honeywell, Sagi, Whirlpool, Zanussi https://www.partsfps.co.uk/piezoelectric-igniter-body-plastic-blowing-for-alpeninox-part-0c9240 New GBP 14.7 In Stock   0C9240 Alpeninox
PFS-G-1000041 Piezoelectric Igniter Body Plastic Blowing For Angelo Po Part# 32T0150 Mounting 18Mm Connection 2.4Mm - Suitable For: Alpeninox, Angelo Po, Baron, Electrolux, Honeywell, Sagi, Whirlpool, Zanussi https://www.partsfps.co.uk/piezoelectric-igniter-body-plastic-blowing-for-angelo-po-part-32t0150 New GBP 14.7 In Stock   32T0150 Angelo Po
PFS-G-1000042 Piezoelectric Igniter Body Plastic Blowing For Baron Part# 8530000110 Mounting 18Mm Connection 2.4Mm - Suitable For: Alpeninox, Angelo Po, Baron, Electrolux, Honeywell, Sagi, Whirlpool, Zanussi https://www.partsfps.co.uk/piezoelectric-igniter-body-plastic-blowing-for-baron-part-8530000110 New GBP 14.7 In Stock   8530000110 Baron

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

I could not see any issues.

First make sure you have waited 5 business days (Sat, Sun do not count)

Make sure you do not request multiple re approval requests and that you have waited for a response from the review team.

If you have not yet requested for a re approval or a further info request, please ask in the form below.

https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/suspended?rd=1#contact=1&ts=6081780

I want to emphasize the wait, if you did not wait, do wait. If after 5 business days you have not heard anything, call Google again.

Hope it helps.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have requested for re-approval asking for more info on issue last Friday. So I should wait till Thursday EOD ?

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

(a) be certain that people, in the countries selected for advertising,
can checkout properly, and the country can be selected for delivery,
during e-commerce checkout-flow.

(b) be certain that the feed being added as a new target-country,
is a multi-country-feed, for google-currency-conversion, under
the feed-settings of the primary-feed -- not a new primary-feed.

a primary-feed may only be registered if the website landing-page supports
the target-country with fixed-prices -- not for google-currency-conversion.

(c) also, be certain that the account's shipping-settings have been updated
to match the shipping requirements for each target-country, or a supplemental
feed has been added to include the country's proper shipping details.

(d) yes, waiting five business-days does not include holidays or weekends.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for suggestions.

Seems we had Germany, Austria and Ireland disabled on site so they were unable to checkout and suspended the account. We have enabled all the countries and requested for approval again explaining the issue. Thanks Celebird, we actually missed checking countries in dropdown.

The Google Support team told me to create separate feed for each country to import those products in Adwords. We had configured multiple Target Country (Germany, Austria, Ireland) in primary feed targeting UK (English, GBP) but products never got imported in Adwords campaign for Germany, Austria and Ireland. We went by Google Support suggestion and created separate feed for each country and pointing to UK data feed (Google Sheet with English, GBP). We were finally able to see those products in Adwords campaign for Germany, Austria and Ireland. Do you think currency converter will work this way as I did not get any issues for any of the country while fetching the data feed in GBP.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

first, you're welcome and thank you for the update.

the best likely course is to follow google's guidance.

generally, there are two completely different and separate
options to register/create a new feed for a target-country:

(1) as a multi-country-feed, as a setting under the primary-feed --
a multi-country feed activates google's automated-currency-conversion;
google will automatically create the feed-data and submit the items,
with converted currency, each time the primary-feed is re-uploaded.

(2) as a separate primary-feed -- only if the website has separate
per-item landing-pages, with fixed-prices, for the target-country;
the merchant must create and submit each target-country's feed.

given the information that has been posted here in
the forum, option (1) is likely what should be used.