AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Google Merchant account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good Day,

I normally signed into my Google Merchant account using a shortcut on my desktop.  It has been working for the past 6 months.  Today when I clicked on the link I suddenly get a this "400. That’s an error. The requested URL was not found on this server. " 

When checking my AdWords account it also says that there isn't any merchant account linked.

When signing into Merchant with my mail account again it took me through the process of verifying the website again, but then assigned a different account number.

Why is this suddenly happening? And how can I fix it?

Please help,

Thanks,

Chris M

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google Merchant account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Are you the admin? are there any other admins in the account.

If you are not the admin, contact the account owner.

Also make sure you use the correct email address, for example if you login with a different account on other google properties, the login is active, which means its a different email. Go to google.com and logout, than go to google merchant and login using the correct account.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Google Merchant account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good Day Emmanuel,

I am the admin user, when I sign in, as usual, it gives me the ERROR.

It is also missing in Google Adwords where it was linked previously.

Don't understand how this happened.

Google Merchant account

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I recommend contacting Google in the top right corner of Adwords.

If you are the only person that has access to the account, than there is no info we can give that will help.

The only thing that can happen is that if there was someone else with access, that they closed the account.

Regardless, we as forum members can not help, only Google can.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’