AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Google Merchant account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

Recently we got suspension mail from GMC. This is the 3rd time our account got suspended, but each time we managed to resolve this issues in a day or week, Now we are unable to resolve this can someone please help me out and revoke my suspension.

ReasonUNTRUSTWORTHY PROMOTIONS (MISREPRESENTATION OF SELF OR PRODUCT)

We basically sell lights products, lighting indoor & outdoor decor products etc...

Any solution?

Google Merchant Center
Dear Google Shopping Merchant,

We've reviewed your Google Merchant Center account ********* and found policy violations.

Your Merchant Center account has been suspended, and your products no longer appear on Google Shopping. Note that a suspension notification is also displayed in your Merchant Center account. In addition, related Merchant Center accounts may also get suspended.

-- Policy violations to fix

Your Merchant Center account ********* is in violation of the following policies:

UNTRUSTWORTHY PROMOTIONS (MISREPRESENTATION OF SELF OR PRODUCT) The online shopping experience offered through your website was considered unsatisfactory for Google Shopping users at this time. In determining whether a merchant or site is untrustworthy we may review information from multiple sources including your website, product listings, accounts and 3rd-party sources. Due to the sensitive nature of the review we are unable to provide further details. Finally, we encourage you to build a track record of good customer service.

Sincerely,
The Google Shopping Team 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

This could mean allot of things, but most likely it involves the info you present on your website.

First make sure you follow all policy rules, every merchant needs to fully understand

https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6149970?hl=en

Make sure you have the basics such as, contact details (full)

Returns policy

Delivery policy

Cookie and other data collection policy

The product has a clear description, from experience merchants that sell light fixtures don't explain the product. Just show a one line description. That would not be enough.

You need to try and get 400 words in your description with all the details about the product.

Make sure the titles correctly describe the product.

There are allot of things to check, but you need to first read the policy.

For us to further assist you also give us more details about your website etc... such as link

As at the current state of info, it's a guessing game.

So please provide us with more info and we should be able to assist, but make sure you have also read the policy.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for reply 

Here is the link:https://lightsdaddy.com/

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Your issue is most likely due to your payments. Your company is Lightsdaddy but your payment statements are Fast Media.

That means you are not representing yourself.

I recommend to ensure it's all the same and clear to the customer. That the company name in statements are identical to that of the website business name.

Hope it helps.

Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks We'll definitely work on this 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Emmanuel

Need few help here Do I have to create new merchant account or Do I have to work with the same Account.

Rising Star
# 7
Rising Star

Never create a new account for the same business / website for any reason, as this could potentially cause future accounts to be permanently suspended.

I know issues are a headache, I recommend to continue resolving your existing issue, you will be much better off. Google has allot of rules, it is following these rules that will lead to success.

Do note due to the severity of you issue, a permanent ban might already be in place.

Hope this helps.

Re: Google Merchant account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Great !
Can you be able to tell us, What exact steps is to be take in this case, As
It's permanent ban might already be in place?

Rising Star
# 9
Rising Star

Unfortunately this is not something I can help with, only Google knows the real reason. What you need to do is read the policy and ensure you are following all its rules. However as mentioned before, the likely hood of getting approved again is slim to non. Because of the type of violation you have.

Hope it helps.