AdWords
4K members online now
4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Google Merchant Feed not accepted by Adwords Dynamic Remarketing

[ Edited ]
N/A
# 1
N/A

We have the google shopping feed up and running through the Volusion API on our site.

We have Google Shopping Ads running and working fine.

When I try to make a Google Adwords Dynamic Product Ad, I get this message:

"The preview can not display items from your feed. You can still save your ads now, but your feed items will not appear in the preview until your feed is working. Learn how to fix possible errors."

When I follow the link (Learn how to fix possible errors https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6365897), I am sure two of three items are not the problem, we have more than six items and we do not use the item_group_id. So the issue must be " feed doesn't include the required attributes for your layout".

As far as I can tell the feed has all the required attributes, is there a way to test the feed to determine what required attribute is missing?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Maybe because you have not setup the remarketing tracking yet? Maybe the remarketing tracking was installed the same day, not allow it to collect any data?

I recommend trying tomorrow. If not come back here or contact Google for further assistance.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

N/A
# 3
N/A

Nope, Tracking has been set up for months, All Visitors is at about 600