AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Google Merchant Centre feed disapproved

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My product feed has been disapproved. I identified there was issue with returns page which i fixed and resubmitted last week. Since then i am still getting message that feed is disapproved. I have used the contact form and asked for a call back im still waiting since 5 days for the call but nothing. 

The message i get is:

All destinationsUnited KingdomAccount suspended due to policy violation: Misrepresentation of self or product (Omission of relevant information) 

I have looked at my other clients website who are approved and i cant figure out whats missing from this website that gets disapproved.  Does anyone know a contact number for Google Merchant Centre?

Thanks

Nick

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google Merchant Centre feed disapproved

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Comparing to other merchants is not the correct way of problem solving, you need to make sure that each merchant follows the policies.

Such as full contact details (telephone, email, physical address, contact form), among other related issues with this policy violation.

Without any links to the website, we can't give you advice what the issue is. Other than saying read the policies related to the issue : https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6150127?hl=en

To contact simply use the Google Adwords contact in the top right corner > help

or in Google Merchant contact in the top right corner > help

If you provide more details, we can try and help.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’