AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Google Merchant Center feed Sheets - ERROR: INTERNAL ERROR

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Could you please provide more details, we are not part of Google and have no access to your accounts. So helping you will be not possible at the moment. However if you provide more info, we community members will be happy to help.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Re: Google Merchant Center feed Sheets - ERROR: INTERNAL ERROR

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Image attached,

when i open the google sheets, the google merchant center bar on the right doesn't work i cannot see anymore the bar on the right and not validate the sheet.

Thanks a lot.

Schermata 2018-03-23 alle 11.24.21.png

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Please submit feedback to Google as this is a technical issue, we forum members can not help with this.

Also read this reply : https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/forums/v3_1/forumtopicpage/board-id/google-shopping/thread...

Send feedback by logging into Google Merchant top right corner than feedback, than wait a few days to a week to see if it gets resolved.

Hope it helps

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’