AdWords
6K members online now
6K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Google Merchant Center data feed file status: 0 items processed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We submit our feeds daily through GoDataFeed. Each morning I get an email from Google Merchant Center confirming my feed has been submitted and stating how many items have been processed. Starting a few days ago it now says "No items processed". However when I follow the link for details it says 9,306 items processed and looks like everything is working properly.

I'm worried something might be wrong. Any ideas why I'm getting the 0 items processed emails?screen1.jpgscreen2.jpg

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CassieH (Community Manager)
January 2016

Re: Google Merchant Center data feed file status: 0 items processed

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager

Hi Marie and Vangie,

This is a known issue that our engineers are working to fix now. As long as you see that confirmation that the feed has been processed, you can ignore the email notification, which is an error.

I will post back here when I get confirmation of a fix!

Cassie

View solution in original post

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am having similar problem, daily report says 95 items processed and suddenly today I received "0 items processed". I haven't changed anything since long before the last successful report. Also, link provided in previous daily report takes me to a blank page, no record of previously successful reports. Sent an email to google support which directed me to google adwords, and on this community forum I read that Adwords doesn't handle data feed issues. So who does?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CassieH (Community Manager)
January 2016

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager

Hi Marie and Vangie,

This is a known issue that our engineers are working to fix now. As long as you see that confirmation that the feed has been processed, you can ignore the email notification, which is an error.

I will post back here when I get confirmation of a fix!

Cassie

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Cassie but still more to fix. "Successful process of 95 items" has two links. There are no feed records at all in Merchant Center and attached is screen shot of "requested feed report does not exist". Vangie Pullins <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines.

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager

Hi Vangie,

Please start a new topic in the board since your question seems separate from Marie's. That way our experts will be able to see it more easily and help you, or I can flag this as a separate issue with our tech team if need be.

Please also refrain from posting any personal information like your address or phone number on the forum, for your own personal privacy and safety.

Thanks,
Cassie